It's hard to believe we're nearing the month of May, but it's right around the corner. That means it's time to start thinking about Faculty & Staff Appreciation Week, which will be held May 4-8. We tend to do things up a bit bigger at Klem South, simply because we believe our faculty and staff is second-to-none.
In an effort to show them our appreciation for all they do to shape our children's educational journey, we have a week's worth of goodies to give.
Here's what's on the menu...
- Monday they'll be treated to breakfast in the lunch room.
- Tuesday they'll find fresh flowers and goodie bags at their desks.
- Wednesday we'll provide sandwiches and salads.
- Thursday is 'Dessert for Lunch Day' and we'll treat them to lots of homemade treats.
- Friday we'll be ordering pizza.
In order for us to make this a success, we look to our families to help provide items throughout the week. We have broken things down by grade level, making it easier to manage, You can view the list of needed items HERE and can sign-up for as many items as your family chooses.
* Please note: The document is NOT mobile-friendly, so you'll need to use a computer to add your name.
If you have any questions, or are unable to edit the document, please email Jamie Buss, at email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us make this an enjoyable week for the faculty and staff at Klem South!